One of Australia’s most significant annual fully-funded scholarships has just been announced. Australia Awards Scholarships 2022 in Australia are long term, fully-funded awards. Students from partner countries of Australia are eligible to apply and avail of this opportunity.
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Australia provides funding for this international scholarship in Australia. People coming from developing countries undertake undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in highly ranked universities in Australia.
Australia Awards Scholarships Details
Students not only get involved in academics but also are offered multiple research opportunities. Students are privileged with preparatory training in their field of research. This is one of the best scholarships to change yourself personally as well as professionally.
Since it is a fully-funded scholarship for international students in Australia, students will get funding for economy class airfare, establishment allowances, additional academic support, medical health insurance, research field allowances, and tuition fee waiver.
These are the critical details of the scholarship:
Australia will be hosting this scholarship in 2022.
The 2022 Australian scholarships are funded by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australian Government.fully-funded
Candidates can apply to these universities under the scholarship:
The scholarship is awarded in these programs:
- Undergraduate Degree Program
- Master’s Degree Program
Benefits of Australia Awards Scholarships 2022 in Australia
The Australia Awards Scholarship 2022 is a fully-funded scholarship program. It will cover:
- Return economy class tickets.
- On arrival, a one-off establishment allowance will be provided
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Living expenses will be provided.
- Overseas Medical health insurance while on scholarship will be covered.
- Supplementary academic support
- Allowance for research fieldwork will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of Australia Awards Scholarships 2022?
These are the eligibility criteria that the candidate need to comply with:
- A candidate applying for the Australian Government Scholarship 2021 should be a permanent citizen of the eligible country.
- A candidate must not be a citizen of Australia.
- They must have 12 years of education if applying for an undergraduate degree program or 16 years of schooling if applying for a master’s degree program.
- A candidate applying for a master’s degree program should be under the age of 45 years.
- They must have an impact plan of development.
- A candidate should be committed to returning to his country after degree completion for at least two years.
Candidates from the following countries can apply:
- Sri Lanka
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Wallis and Futuna
- Palestinian Territories
How to Apply for Australia Awards Scholarship 2022?
Students can apply for the scholarship through Australia Awards Scholarships 2022 application or by mail.
- According to their country, all candidates are instructed first to check the application deadline, as it varies from one country to another.
- Few countries would require applications and required documents in hard copy, whereas other countries may accept your application online.
- If a candidate is applying through Online Australia Scholarships Information System (OASIS), he needs to register himself online and get the registration number.
- After signing up, you may require to upload your required documents on the portal.
- If a candidate is applying by mail, then he needs to find the mailbox address according to the country.
- Documents sending by mail should be done before the deadline.
The Australia Awards Scholarships application deadline is 31st May 2021.
We have answered some questions for your ease.
Q1. Why apply for the Australian awards scholarship?
Ans. Australia Awards Scholarships are prestigious international awards offered by the Australian Government to the next generation of global leaders for development. Through study and research, awardees develop the skills and knowledge to drive change and help build enduring people-to-people links with Australia.
Q2. Which Australian university gives the most scholarship?
Ans. Flinders International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (FIPRS) – Australian scholarships to study at Flinders University in Adelaide. Awarded to master’s and PhD research students based on merit.
We truly hope we were able to resolve any queries you might have had.