This Blog Includes :
Cambridge University in the United Kingdom accepts applications from outstanding international students for the Cambridge MBA Scholarship 2022. Once every two years, the scholarship is awarded for a one-year business degree programme.
The Cambridge MBA scholarship is one of the most well-known business programmes globally, taught at one of the most prestigious universities in the world.
This funding opportunity aims to assist people who want to make a difference in the world. The MBA scholarship at a top university in the United Kingdom will cover up to £30,000 for tuition, travel, and accommodation costs associated with the internship.
Cambridge MBA Scholarship 2022 in the UK Details
Here are some details about the scholarship awarded by Cambridge University:
- Scholarship Host Country: United Kingdom
- Course Level: MBA (Masters)
- Program Duration: One Year
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: 15 May 2022.
The Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022 is Funded by the Boustany Foundation. The financial coverage under this scholarship is:
- Financial support of up to £30,000 towards tuition fees
- Travel expenses
- Accommodation and other expenses related to the internship
Eligibility Criteria of Cambridge Scholarship 2022 in the UK
Candidates need to comply with the following criteria for being eligible for this scholarship:
- Candidates of all nationalities can apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to all international students of any country, priority will be given to students of Lebanese descent.
- You must have an excellent academic background.
- You can apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship after receiving an offer of admission from Cambridge University.
How to Apply for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022?
This is the process for applying to the Cambridge University scholarship 2022:
- All interested candidates should apply for the course and receive an offer letter from Cambridge University.
- After getting an acceptance letter, a candidate can send his or her CV, acceptance letter, and GMAT scores at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the university selects the candidate, a candidate will be called for an interview.
The application deadline to apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship is 15 May 2022. The Cambridge Scholarship in the UK will be awarded to successful students in June 2022.
Here, we have answered some questions for your ease.
Q1. Can you get a full scholarship to Cambridge?
Ans. Gates Cambridge provides scholarships to outstanding applicants from outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree. The ‘Cambridge Funding Search’ publicises awards available for current and prospective students.
Q2. How can I get a scholarship to study at Cambridge University?
Ans. There are different procedures for applying for undergraduate study (BA and similar) and postgraduate study (Masters, PhD and equivalent). You must have used for admission to the University by the relevant deadline and have a conditional offer of admission to be considered for Cambridge Trust funding.
Q3. How can I get a scholarship for MBA?
Ans. 5 Steps to get an MBA scholarship:
- Do your research: comb through financial aid sites and scholarship listings.
- Look for scholarships in external sources, such as community groups and other organisations.
- Get a great GMAT score.
- Tailor scholarship applications to the scholarships you are applying for.
- Apply early.
We truly hope we were able to resolve any queries you might have had.