Are you planning to do a Masters/Doctoral degree from Germany through a fully-funded scholarship? Then you must apply for the DAAD Scholarship 2022. The Applications are now open to apply for the DAAD German Government Scholarships for the Academic Year 2022-2023. It is Fully Funded and is available for Masters/M.Phil, MBA, and LLM, PhD Scholarships in Germany by German Government Scholarship (DAAD) to Study in Top Universities of Germany. The Government of Germany funds DAAD Scholarship, and it will cover all the expenses.
It aims to train individuals from newly industrialised countries and are highly motivated to progress in their field of study. It offers two years Masters degree program scholarships and few scholarships for doctoral degree programs. The scholarship will cover academic expenses, monthly stipend, health and accident insurance, travel allowance, accommodation allowance, and monthly rent subsidy.
The duration of the Masters Degree will be for 12-24 months and 36 months for a PhD. Moreover, No Application Fee is required. The Full Detailed Information about the German Government Scholarships 2022-2023 is given below.
Some key features about the scholarship
Scholarship Country: Germany
Scholarship; Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
Financial Coverage: Fully-Funded
Course Level: Masters/M.Phil, MBA, LLM, PhD
Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 42 Months
Available Fields of Study
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Deadline: Varies from University to University
- Student of any nationality could apply
- A candidate must have a four years Bachelors degree or equivalent in an appropriate subject.
- A candidate must have a Masters degree or equivalent if applying for a doctoral degree program.
- They must have two years of professional experience.
- A candidate must have either IELTS or TOEFL certificate.
How do you apply for the scholarship?
An international student has to apply for this scholarship through an online application.
A candidate must fill in the details in the online form along with the required documents.
- Personal Motivational Letter
- Letter of Recommendation
- Experience letter or Employment letter
- English Language Proficiency
Benefits of the scholarship
- It will provide the candidate with a Monthly Stipend of 861 Euros for Graduates and 1,200 Euros for Doctoral programs.
- The award will provide the candidate with Round Airfare Tickets to/from Germany.
- Health, Accident and Personal Liability Insurance Cover
- Monthly rent subsidy
The Last Date to apply for the German Government Scholarships 2022-2023 Varies from University and Course to Course.
1. Can I get a DAAD scholarship without work experience?
No. To be eligible for one of the German Government Scholarship (DAAD) scholarships, you should have at least two years of working experience after your first degree, including a recommendation letter from your employer and university.
2. Can I stay in Germany after DAAD?
After completing your degree, you will be required to find a job during this period if you want to stay in Germany.