International students who aspire to study in Canada now have an excellent chance to apply for the Huron University International Scholarship by Huron University College. The applications open for all international students and partially fund their education. International Students with good entrance average scores will automatically be considered for scholarships, valued at approximately $4,000 to $60,000 over four years ($1,000 to $15,000 per year), based on your academic results.
Huron University International Scholarship goes to talented students who have bright academics and higher studies score. Huron University College, a University College, associates with the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario, Canada. It is one of Canada’s earliest universities. The majority of students enrol in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, which offers over 60 undergraduate programs of study. The scholarship awards are for foreign candidates who will be studying at Huron on a Study Visa.
In this blog, we will discuss the details of the scholarship.
Fields covered by the scholarship
- Visual Studies
- A candidate must be an international student.
- They must have received an Offer of Admission to a Huron program starting in September 2021.
- A candidate must have good English proficiency scores.
- A candidate must have a scorecard of completion of High School.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on your academic results.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
A candidate will automatically be considered for International Entrance Scholarships during the application process to any Huron program.
Any scholarships awarded will be stated on your Offer of Admission letter. Students only need to fill out an application form for admission through the university’s online portal.
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- A Personal Statement with a brief description of your role, an explanation of your achievement(s), and your involvement’s date(s)
The deadline for the scholarship is June 3, 2021.