The UK is emerging as a hub for international students who aspire to pursue their bachelor’s, masters, or doctoral degrees. The UK Universities has a very high-quality and up-to-date education system. You can choose from a wide range of courses. Many international students in the UK gain work experience along with the study. The UK economy is very high, and thus students can easily find a part-time job, internship or placement and develop their skills.
You can now study in the UK by applying for a scholarship. IDS Graduate Scholarship 2021-2022 in the UK is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. The Institute of Development Studies at the University of Sussex offers a master’s taught scholarship to individuals from low or lower-middle countries. Priority will be given to students who have the most significant potential to make a difference in their home countries after completing the degree. A candidate must have applied first for the master’s taught degree program at the University of Sussex. This scholarship will last for two years.
The scholarship would fund the tuition fee and living costs. After selection, you must have an offer letter from the University of Sussex. It is a fully-funded opportunity for the highly-talented international students. Moreover, this scholarship will also help you in research projects with highly professional mentors.
- You must have exhibited plans and experience related to educational, cultural, social, or economic development.
- One must have established career excellence, proven academic skills, and achievement in the field of his or her interest in development.
- You should not have been worked in any high-income country.
- One must have academic skills with records of academic excellence.
- You must have a letter of admission for a graduate program at the University of Sussex.
- You should meet all the requirements of the University of Sussex and the Institute of Development Studies.
- You must review the eligibility criteria of the university before applying.
- Applications for the scholarship award should be submitted via the online IDS Scholarship Application Form.
- You must apply for a master’s taught degree program.
- After selection, a candidate has to show how he or she will fund the remaining fee.
Benefits of IDS Graduate Scholarship 2021
- You would receive up to £18,500 towards the tuition fee.
- You would receive up to £11,000 towards living costs.
- East Asia and Pacific
- Europe and Central Asia
- Latin America & the Caribbean
- The Middle East and North Africa
- North America
- South Asia
- Sub-Saharan Africa
All applicants of the IDS Graduate Scholarship 2021-2022 should apply no later than 30th April 2021.
1. Can a full-time student work full time in the UK?
As an international student, you’re allowed to work up to 20 hours at a maximum per week. You can work during term-time and full-time during holiday breaks.
2. What universities offer full scholarships?
Lesser-known schools offer most academic full scholarships. It is possible to find them at well-known state schools like the University of Kentucky, the University of Alabama, UCLA, the University of Connecticut, and Pittsburgh.
3. Is there any other Scholarship apart from the IDS scholarship?
The British Government and UK Universities provide many scholarships for international students who want to study in the United Kingdom like Chevening Scholarships, Commonwealth Masters Scholarships and many more.