Are you looking for an MBA college in Canada without a GMAT requirement? If so, you’re in luck! There are many universities in Canada that offer MBA programs without a GMAT requirement.
Not sure which school is right for you? Check out our list of top Canadian MBA schools without a GMAT requirement. From globally-renowned universities to smaller schools with exceptional programs, we’ve got you covered.
How to obtain an MBA in Canada without taking the GMAT:
Understanding the additional admission requirements in detail is necessary if you want to enrol in the best MBA college in Canada without GMAT. Below are a few of them:
- In your bachelor’s course, your GPA should be higher than what your selected university requires as a minimum.
- Ideally, two to three years of professional experience aids in students’ ability to enrol in MBA programmes without taking the GMAT.
- It could be beneficial to have a standout CV or resume that highlights your undergraduate degree, internships, and abilities.
- For those who wish to enrol in MBA programmes without taking the GMAT, strong letters of recommendation, or LORs, are also essential.
Eligibility for an MBA in Canada for Indian students without a GMAT:
- GPA of 3.0 or above in the undergraduate course.
- For graduates of four-year UG programmes, work experience must be at least two years; for graduates of three-year UG programmes, it must be three years.
- at least two to three LORs from professors and other professional advisers.
- A current resume or CV that includes information on work experience and internships.
MBA in Canada without GMAT: Work Experience:
There are some institutions accepting students without work experience for MBA programs. They include the following:
- UCW University Canada west
- Thompson Rivers University
- Dalhousie University
- New York Institute of Technology, Vancouver
- Cape Breton University
- University of Windsor
- Vancouver Island University
- Saint Mary’s University
- University of Alberta
- Queen’s University
Average Costs of MBA without GMAT in Canada:
The average costs of doing an MBA without GMAT include the following:
- Tuition Costs- Approximately CAD$ 36,000 or INR 21.34 lakhs.
- Accommodation- Around CAD$ 7,000-35,000 annually or INR 4.17-20.83 lakhs per year
1. Does university of Toronto require GMAT?
GMAT or GRE Score
There is no minimum GMAT requirement. For average GMAT score and undergrad GPA, please see our class profile.
2. How much does it cost for MBA in Canada?
To study MBA in Canada, the average tuition fee ranges between $30,000 – $40,000, which is considered affordable than other study abroad countries.
3. What is the best MBA program in Canada?Top 10 MBA Programs in Canada
- McGill University – Desautels Faculty of Management. …
- Queen’s University – The Stephen J.R. Smith School of Business. …
- University of Western Ontario – Richard Ivey School of Business. …
- University of British Columbia (UBC) – Sauder School of Business. …
- York University – Schulich School of Business
Through this article, we hope to have covered all the questions related to top universities in Canada for MBA Without GMAT. The list includes some of the best institutions such as University of Toronto, Ryerson University, University of Western Ontario, and Dalhousie University. But you can also explore more options by using our filters.
For instance, select your interests like research or career development from the dropdown menu above and then browse through the list! If you are having trouble deciding which university is right for you, just call our expert team and get a no-obligation phone consultation on your personal queries about admissions process at various universities across Canada.