This Blog Includes :
- 1 Great Scholarships 2021 in the UK: Everything you need to Know!
- 2 Host Country
- 3 Host Universities
- 4 Degree Level
- 5 Eligible Countries
- 6 Number of Scholarships
- 7 Eligibility Criteria for GREAT Scholarships 2021 in the UK
- 8 Application Process
- 9 How to Apply for GREAT Scholarship 2021 India Application?
- 10 Student Supporting Documentation
- 11 Selection Process
- 12 FAQs
Great Scholarships 2021 in the UK is now accepting applications from international students to study in UK universities on scholarship.
World-recognized and top universities will be part of this scholarship. The innovative leading style and teaching approach of the UK will assist you in reaching your capability. You can study in the best universities on this Great UK scholarship.
Great Scholarships 2021 in the UK: Everything you need to Know!
From each eligible country, a certain number of candidates can avail this opportunity. You can find the possible places to study. The UK has a history of being the preferred and most desired place to learn and research.
All scholars will get a minimum of $10,000 towards the tuition fee. There are diverse fields in which students can apply. TOEFL or other English Proficiency Test will be required to use. All interested candidates must first apply for the acceptance letter at desired university.
If you desire to pursue your postgraduate studies in the UK on scholarship, this blog has everything you need to know!
These are a few critical details about the scholarship in United Kingdoms.
United Kingdom (UK) will be hosting this scholarship.
This is a list of the universities which will be accepting candidates through this scholarship:
- University of Derby
- University of Dundee
- Bangor University
- University of Manchester
- University of Nottingham
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Essex
- Robert Gordon University
- University of Exeter
- Royal Agricultural University
- University of South Wales
- University of Warwick
- Teesside University
- University of Hull
- Ulster University
- University of Bath
- University of Cambridge
The GREAT scholarship is awarded for the Masters Degree Program.
Candidates from the below -mentioned countries are eligible to be a part of this scholarship:
- Sri Lanka
Number of Scholarships
- Bangladesh -11 postgraduate scholarships
- China – 44 postgraduate scholarships
- Egypt – 13 postgraduate scholarships
- Ghana – 15 postgraduate scholarships
- India – 60 postgraduate scholarships available
- Mexico – 20 postgraduate scholarships
- Nepal – 9 postgraduate scholarships
- Pakistan – 27 postgraduate scholarships
- Sri Lanka – 9 postgraduate scholarships
- Thailand – 28 postgraduate scholarships
- Indonesia – 30 postgraduate scholarships
- Kenya – 14 postgraduate scholarships
- Malaysia – 30 postgraduate scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for GREAT Scholarships 2021 in the UK
The eligibility criteria for earning this scholarship are given below:
- The candidate must be a citizen of the above -mentioned eligible countries.
- They must have a bachelor’s degree to get admission to a university.
- The candidate must have an excellent academic record.
- They also have work experience in their field.
- The candidate should have an English Proficiency certificate.
Before applying for the scholarship, it is significant for the students to obtain admission at their chosen (and eligible) UK university. On receiving the confirmation of admission, they must complete GREAT Scholarship on the university’s website itself.
How to Apply for GREAT Scholarship 2021 India Application?
Check your eligibility
(Are you an Indian resident?)
(Plan to pursue a full -time postgraduate program in the UK?)
(Is the program beginning in September 2021?)
Complete the online application form.
Provide the required student supporting documents.
Ensure that you complete the application form and then submit it. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
Student Supporting Documentation
The following documents will be required for the application process:
- A valid passport and UK student visa
- The graduation mark sheet and certificate
- ELP certificate (Test scores like IELTS/TOEFL/CAE can be submitted)
- All other requirements as laid out by the selected university
Based on pre-set criteria, the British Council panel will review each application. An interview will be conducted for the candidates who have been shortlisted as part of the final selection process.
GREAT Scholarship 2021 recipients will be informed by the university and will issue the funding after registration.
The selection panel of the British Council will make the final call on awarding the scholarship. Selected candidates will have to make their financial arrangements for living, travel, and study in the UK.
Here, we have answered a few questions for your ease.
Q1. Which UK university offers a full scholarship?
Ans. Clarendon Scholarships at the University of Oxford – Sponsored by Oxford University Press, the Clarendon Fund offers UK scholarships to full – and part-time graduate students at the University of Oxford.
Q2. Which university gives the most scholarship to international students in the UK?
Ans. The University of the West of England, Bristol, offers more than £100,000 worth of scholarships for international students each year.
We truly hope we were able to resolve any queries you might have had.