If you have completed your doctoral degree, you may take one step further. HEC Postdoctoral Fellowships Programme 2021 has been announced for Pakistani as well as Azad Jammu and Kashmir students.
This fully funded fellowship programme has benefited over 1000 students over five years. By participating in this scholarship, highly talented and motivated scholars have made significant progress in research and development organisations.
Rotary Peace Fellowship Program 2022-2023
HEC Postdoctoral Fellowships [Fully Funded]
The HEC Postdoctoral Fellowships Program aims to provide scholars with highly standardised laboratories to exercise their research abilities. The scholarship is available in fields that need more research and development.
The scholars will form long-lasting connections with international organisations and professionals due to this fully-funded scholarship, which will aid their learning capabilities and skills. Scholars will be placed at public as well as private universities.
The candidates for HEC Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme 2021 will be selected on a merit basis. The programme will last between 9 and 12 months. Moreover, the scholarship will be provided in all possible disciplines. An applicant must be under 45 years old. The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan has organised a fully-funded Postdoctoral scholarship for Pakistani and AJK students.
HEC Postdoctoral Fellowships Program 2021
These are some critical details about the HEC Postdoctoral fellowship of 2021
The HEC Postdoctoral Fellowships Programme 2021 is organised by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
200 QS ranking universities in the world will be hosting this fellowship in various fields of study and research.
The level of the awarded degree would be a Postdoctoral Degree.
Fields of Study
The universities in the QS world ranking universities will provide this Postdoctoral degree in all possible programs offered and available.
The candidates from these countries and territories are eligible
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir
Duration of HEC Scholarship
The duration of the HEC fellowship would be 9 to 12 months.
Age Range for HEC Postdoctoral Fellowships 2021
Anybody under the age of 45 years can apply to this fellowship program.
DAAD Fellowship – All you need to know!
Benefits of HEC Postdoctoral Fellowships Programme 2021
The advantages of taking up this fellowship in the top-ranked universities are discussed below.
- The entire tuition fee will be covered.
- It will cover the candidate’s living allowance.
- Comprehensive medical insurance will be provided in the country in which the candidate will be residing.
- A return air ticket will be provided.
- Research lab costs will be covered in this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria of HEC Postdoctoral Fellowships Programme 2021
To be eligible for this scholarship and fellowship, you need to comply with the following criteria
- The candidate must have a PhD from a local or internationally recognised university.
- The applicant must be an employee at HEC recognised university either in the private, public, or R&D sector.
- The candidate should not enrol in any other Postdoctoral degree program.
- They must be under 45 years of age.
- The candidate must have at least five years of professional experience.
- The candidate must get an offer letter from a QS-ranked university.
How to Apply for HEC Postdoctoral Fellowships Programme 2021
Here is how you can apply to the HEC fellowship program
- All interested candidates must read the eligibility criteria.
- After that, the candidate can download the application form from the official website and fill that out.
- The candidate has to submit a non-refundable processing fee.
- All interested candidates can apply before 15th April 2021.
Denmark Government Scholarships 2021-2022 (Fully Funded)
Here, we have answered a few questions for your help.
Q1. Do PhD and postdoc mean the same?
Ans. In many fields, a postdoc is the de facto next step on the academic career path after earning a PhD (hence the name.) A postdoc is a temporary position that allows a PhD to continue their training as a researcher and gain skills and experience to prepare them for their academic career.
Q2. Is a postdoctoral fellow a student?
Ans. Postdoctoral Scholars register as non-matriculated, non-degree seeking students with the University. The classification of scholars as students, among other things, allows deferment of student loans. Scholars are full-time.
Q3. How long do Postdoctoral fellowships last?
Ans. Most positions are two to three years, and some can be extended. A non-representative survey among my colleagues lead to a clear answer – a reasonable postdoc period takes 2 to 4 years.
We truly hope we were able to resolve any queries you might have had.