Indo-French Water Network (IFWN) Programme-Call for Proposals
In India and the Indian Department of Science and Technology (DST), the French Embassy has joined hands for an Indo-French scientific networking programme in water. The Indo French Centre has implemented this networking programme for the Promotion of Advanced Research (CEFIPRA). DST is inviting researchers to submit proposals under the Indo French Centre for the Promotion of Advanced Research (CEFIPRA) for the Indo-French Water Network (IFWN) Programme. This customised program happens for academicians, researchers, students, and interested individuals to share water treatment and management views and have a network of researchers in this area to address the associated challenges.
The Indo – French Water Network Programme Objectives:
- Firstly to form dedicated networks of Indian and French research groups and industries to address identified water issues.
- Secondly, to strengthen and expand water research quality and potential in both countries by building more significant interaction between France and India.
- Thirdly, build stronger relationships between industry and academic communities in France and India. This must couple with better knowledge exchange for future collaborations. These may include research projects, and joint endeavours related to water technology, research and innovations.
It encourages proposals in the following areas:
- Wastewater treatment (Industrial/ Domestic);
- Natural water treatment systems.
- Proposals in line with the DST’s Technology Mission, “WAR for Water”, and the goals of the IFWN, are particularly encouraged.
- The proposals must include at least TWO and not more than FIVE partners on the Indian side and similarly TWO and not more than FIVE partners on the French side.
- At least one industrial partner and one academic partner must be included in each project. Academic partners should have a permanent position in an Indian or French University / R and D institution.
- One Indian coordinator and one French coordinator must identify from Indian and French academic partnering institutions and mention in the proposal for further communication.
- Emphasis will be given to projects promoting students and the involvement of young researchers.
At ForeignAdmits, we understand how important this decision is. We are here to help you every step of the way, from finding the right school to getting admitted and securing scholarships.
We have a team of experienced counselors who can provide you with customized guidance based on your individual needscontact us today to get started. We look forward to helping you achieve your educational and career goals!