Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2021 welcomes international students to promote education, economic development, human resources, and capacity building. The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is a fully-funded international scholarship program.
The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships Program is now accepting applications for Masters degree programmes in one of the partner countries, including the United States, Africa, Japan, Oceania, and Europe. More than 48 JJ/WBGSP participating Masters programmes are being offered through this fully funded scholarship.
Joint Japan/World Bank Scholarship – 2021
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2021-22
The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program is a two-year programme in which young researchers will contribute to the World Bank’s mission. Over 6,000 mid-career professionals from developing countries have received degrees in development-related fields due to this scholarship.
This is a full scholarship that includes economy class airfare, medical insurance, tuition fee waiver, a monthly stipend, meals, and lodging expenses in various countries. Through their research contributions, all scholars from around the world will promote goodwill.
Key details of this scholarship are given below
These are the countries hosting the scholarship 2021
- United States of America
World Bank Group has organised this scholarship for eligible candidates.
This scholarship is available at the Masters Degree Level.
Duration of JJWBGSP Scholarship Program
The total duration of the scholarship will be two years.
Best Universities in Japan for International Students
Benefits of Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2021-22
The scholarship provides some advantages to the students.
- Economy class air tickets to and from the home country
- Medical insurance for the duration of the scholarship in the particular country
- A complete tuition fee waiver
- A monthly stipend decided by the university.
- Meal expenses for the duration of the stay in the foreign country.
- Accommodation expenses for the candidate in the foreign country
Candidates from the following countries are eligible for the scholarship.
|Afghanistan||Cote d’Ivoire||Kenya||Mauritania||Sierra Leone||Tonga|
|Bangladesh||Djibouti||Kiribati||Micronesia, Fed. Sts.||Solomon Islands||Tuvalu|
|Bhutan||Eritrea||Kyrgyz Republic||Myanmar||South Sudan||Uzbekistan|
|Burkina Faso||Ethiopia||Lao PDR||Nepal||St. Lucia||Vanuatu|
|Burundi||Fiji||Lebanon||Nicaragua||St. Vincent and the Grenadines||Venezuela, RB|
|Cabo Verde||Ghana||Lesotho||Niger||Sudan||West Bank and Gaza|
|Chad||Guinea-Bissau||Madagascar||Papua New Guinea||The central African Republic||Zimbabwe|
|Comoros||Guyana||Malawi||Rwanda||The Gambia, The|
|Congo, Dem. Rep.||Haiti||Maldives||Samoa||The Syrian Arab Republic|
|Congo, Rep.||Honduras||Mali||Sao Tome and Principe||Timor-Leste|
Eligibility Criteria of Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2021-22
Candidates must comply with the following criteria
- International students from the countries mentioned above are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must not hold dual nationality.
- They must have a Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- The candidate must have three years of experience in a development-related field.
- The candidate must have stable physical and mental health.
How to Apply for Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2021?
This is how you can apply to this scholarship.
- All interested candidates must apply for the university program before applying to the program.
- After getting an unconditional letter from the university, a candidate is eligible to apply.
- The application would be filled out on the official website.
- Do read all the information on the official website before applying.
The application deadline for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2021 is 21st May 2021.
Rotary Peace Fellowship Program 2022-2023
Here we have answered some questions for your help.
Q1. What documents do you require for application?
Ans. You will need your CV, most recent transcripts from your university, statement of purpose, letters of recommendations and valid passport.
Q2. What is the selection or application process?
Ans. To be considered for a JJ/WBGSP scholarship, you must first apply and be unconditionally accepted for admissions to at least one of the Participating Programs. The scholarship application must be submitted online before 21 May 2021. In your application, YOU NEED TO UPLOAD AN UNCONDITIONAL LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE from a participating Masters degree program.
We truly hope we were able to resolve any queries you might have had.