List of scholarships closing in February 2022. Connect with ForeignAdmits to know more about it and for a smooth counselling process. Please note that your tuition fee, visas, airfare, health, accommodation, monthly stipend, etc will be covered under these scholarship programs. Further, here is the list:
This grant is awarded for one year and can only be received once.
- The candidate’s nationality should be non-EEA.
- Also, the candidate must be applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- Moreover, the student must meet the specific requirements of the institution of their choice. The candidate can also find these on the website of the institution.
- Besides, the candidate does not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
One can further find the programme in the summary of the participating research universities or the overview of the participating applied sciences universities. In the links included in both lists, you can find specific details about the application process and deadlines.
Moreover, to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship, the university will email you.
(ISC)² Women in Information Security Scholarship
The (ISC)² Women’s Scholarship, funded by the Center for Cyber Protection and Education, provides $1,000 to $6,000 per beneficiary for college scholarships. Firstly, the applicants must be female and be a high school senior, undergraduate or graduate student studying or intending to obtain a degree with a concentration on cybersecurity, information assurance or similar fields. Besides, a 3.3 GPA minimum is expected. Please visit the scholarship provider’s website for further information or to apply.
|Center for Cyber Protection and Education
|No. of Scholarships
|International Students Eligible
|Scholarship Website Link
To qualify for the (ISC)² Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarships, applicants have to meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Firstly, the applicant must be a high school student, undergraduate student, or graduate student eligible for the scholarship.
- Secondly, the student must be pursuing or planning to pursue a degree with a focus on cybersecurity or information assurance.
- Applicable for full-time, part-time, or online program
- Minimum GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or an equivalent rank based on a comparable scale)
- Finally, the aspirant must be attending a university in the US or internationally.
Applicants for the (ISC)2 Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarships are expected to complete the application form available on the Cyber Protection and Education Center’s official website. Also, along with the form, applicants must apply the necessary supporting documents to the student.
- Unofficial transcripts from current (or most recent) educational institutions
- One Letter of Recommendation outlining the following
- How long have you known the applicant, and in what capacity?
- Skills or abilities that the applicant has which will support her in completing a degree
- Other information about the applicants’ consideration
- Resume/CV of (maximum three pages)
- TOEFL or IELTS score (if applicable)
- Essay questions detailing the following:
- Why an applicant deserves a Center for Cyber Safety and Education Scholarship
- Need the scholarship, personal and educational backgrounds
- Goals for an academic career and in a professional career
- Hobbies or extracurricular activities
Therefore, the selection committee of (ISC)2 Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarships will only be forwarded to applicants complete throughout all respects.
Ascend Educational Fund offers grants ranging from $2,500 to $20,000 to international students and immigrant children graduating from high school in New York City, regardless of race, national origin, or legal status, to attend public or private institutes.
- Firstly, the applicant must be born outside the United States or have two parents born outside the United States.
- Secondly, he/she must be a graduating senior at a high school in the five boroughs of New York City.
- Finally, the applicant must enrol full-time at an accredited public or private college or university in 2022-23.
- Completed and signed application form
- Official high school transcript
- Copy of SAT or ACT score report
- Two letters of recommendation
- Two essays
Selection Criteria and Process
Scholarship recipients will be selected based on qualities traditionally valued and demonstrated by the immigrant community: hard work, resourcefulness, perseverance in the face of adversity, academic achievement, leadership, and commitment to one’s community. Further, a committee will review applications and select a group of finalists for interviews.
The deadline for the applications is 02/02/22
Amazon Future Engineer Scholarships
The Amazon Future Programmer scholarship program supports high school seniors who have finished a computer science course. It intends to further its studies by pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university in computer science, information engineering, computer engineering, or any other computer science-related area of study. At an accepted four-year college or university, recipients of the award receive $10,000 as well as a paid summer internship at Amazon during their freshmen year of college.
Applicants to the Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship Program must ensure the following:
- Be US citizens or permanent residents.
- Be high school seniors currently enrolled in or have completed a high school or college dual degree course where computer science is the subject. Example courses include:
- International Baccalaureate Computer Science Course
- Advanced Placement (AP) Computer Science A or Advanced Placement (AP) Computer Science Principles
- Computer science through a college dual enrollment program
- Other High School course where only Computer Science is taught
- Be planning to attain a bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering or any other computer science-related field of study from an accredited 4-year college or from a 2-year college with the intent to transfer to a 4-year college.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
Employees of Amazon and subsidiaries and members of their immediate family are not eligible to apply.
The deadline for this scholarship is 18/02/22
APS Undergraduate Summer Research Fellowship
The UGSRF program employs US and foreign undergraduate students who have had fewer than nine months of direct laboratory research experience to perform ten weeks of study in an existing APS investigator laboratory. UGSRFs receive a stipend of $4,000, two years of free membership of APS, and extra funds to participate and attend the conference of Experimental Biology.
UGSRFs participate in hands-on research and learn to develop a hypothesis, design and troubleshoot experiments, collect and analyze data, and write and present results. Also, fellows have the opportunity to:
- Network with other APS Fellows interested in and conducting biomedical or basic research
- Explore the nature of research and the scientific process,
- Investigate physiology career options and what it takes to find career success,
- Learn about scientific writing and draft a meeting abstract
- Learn about common ethical issues in figure and test preparation
- Pose their career questions to APS members
Application Deadline: 02/01/2021
We hope that list of scholarships help you get a step closer to your dream career!
Planning to apply to any of these universities? Contact ForeignAdmits now!