Getting an MBA degree sounds amazing. But getting an MBA degree from one of the top colleges in the USA can be life-changing. You know how an MBA in USA will be helpful? First, the demand for MBA graduates is ever-increasing. Every company, big or small, require an MBA graduate to look after their operations. Second, the pay scale after an MBA degree reaches sky high. Thus, once you complete your MBA degree, there’s no looking back. Third, the USA provides an amazing work environment for every MBA graduate. You will never run out of work opportunities in the USA. Over the years, the USA has grown to become one of the leading countries for trade and commerce.
Why Study MBA in USA?
Firstly, the top business schools in the USA will give you ample amount of networking opportunities. By the time you graduate, you will know people who can help you with your career.
Secondly, the education quality of the business schools in the USA is by far the best. Their education system has a more practical approach than just based on theory. Thus, you learn real time problem solving techniques. Moreover, the USA houses many top ranking MBA universities in the world.
Therefore, an MBA in USA is definitely a win-win situation for any ambitious student.
Study MBA in USA at the Florida International University
The Florida International University or FIU is a public university, located in Miami, Florida. It was established in the year 1965 and has been known for its world-class MBA programs. FIU is one of the top-ranking colleges in the USA.
- Firstly, FIU ranks #2 in International Business (according to U.S. News Best Colleges,2020)
- Secondly, FIU ranks #8 in International MBA (according to U.S. News Best Graduate Schools, 2020)
The Department of MBA at the Florida International University is known as the Chapman Graduate School. While studying MBA in USA at the Florida International University, the MBA specializations are as follows –
Full-time International MBA
The program details of the full-time International MBA at the Florida International University are as follows –
- The duration of the program is 12 months.
- The MBA Advisory Board offers exclusive internship opportunities.
- The Business Career Management board offers 25+ workshops and seminars.
- Participation welcomed for the national career conference.
- The tuition fee for the residents of Florida is approximately $21,139.
- For international students, the tuition fee is approximately $47,000.
The program details of the Executive MBA at the Florida International University are as follows –
- The duration of the program is 16 months.
- The EMBA Consortium for Global Business Innovation in association with FIU arranges international field trips.
- One on one career coaching with personal mentors.
- The curriculum focuses on strategy, leadership, and technology.
- The tuition fee for the residents of Florida is $48,000.
- For international students, the tuition fee is $52,000.
Professional Online MBA
Other than the full-time International MBA and Executive MBA, The Florida International University offers an online MBA program. The program details of the Online MBA are given below –
- Since the program is flexible in nature, it allows students to study remotely yet collaborate with international teams.
- Additionally, the program is offered 5 times a year. For example, a student can start the program in January, March, May/June, August, and October.
- For both international students and the residents of Florida, the program cost is $42,000.
Study in USA – Admission Requirements at the Florida International University
- Firstly, a candidate must have a 4-year undergraduate degree from an accredited college with an average GPA of 3.0 or more.
- Secondly, a candidate must have a valid TOEFL score (80 or more) or an IELTS score (6.5 or more).
- Thirdly, a candidate must have a valid GMAT score (500 or more) or a GRE score (304 or more).
Study in USA – Document Requirements at the Florida International University
- Statement of Purpose or SOP
- Curriculum Vitae or CV
- Official transcripts
- Scorecard of TOEFL or IELTS
- Scorecard of GRE or GMAT
- Photocopy of passport