If you have a great interest in doing social services and are looking for a scholarship to study in the USA, here’s an excellent opportunity to be a part of an international network of non-profit organisations. The Atlas Corps Fellowship 2021-22 in the United States of America is the one for you. It is a fully-funded fellowship that promotes cooperation, innovation, and solutions to address social challenges worldwide.
Atlas Corps Fellowship now invites application from young world leaders for the 2021 fellowship cycle in the United States of America. The fellowship covers various disciples such as Engineering, Marketing, data analysis, and business development. A candidate with two or more years of professional experience will be prioritised.
Furthermore, the best part of this fellowship is that you can take this fellowship for virtual study. It is a 12-18 month Fellowship to be taken in the United States and online. The application form will be the same for both categories of fellowships.
This fellowship covers your expenses for international travel, health insurance, placement at the host organisation, participation in leadership programs, domestic level travel expenses, visa fees, and a monthly stipend. Students who have completed their bachelors and have full-time work experience regarding social issues are eligible to apply.
Some Key details about the Fellowship
United States of America
Mode of Fellowship
- Physical in the USA
- Communications and Marketing
- Journalism and Media
- Event Planning
- Partnership-Building and Business Development
- Program Management and Project Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Fundraising and Proposal Writing
- Technology and Engineering
- Monitoring and Evaluation and Data Analysis
- Operations and Human Resources
23 to 35 years of age
- All international candidates are eligible to apply except US citizens.
- You must have at least two or more years of professional experience related to social issues.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- You must be between 23 to 35 years of age.
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship
- You must have a good hold of the English Language.
How to Apply for Atlas Corps Fellowship?
- A candidate should create an online account on the official website.
- Application for the physical and virtual fellowship will be the same.
- An application would include a basic eligibility test. It determines if applicants meet the basic requirements of the program.
- Once applicants pass that initial eligibility test, they will be asked to give information on their passport, travel/visa history, language skills, employment history, professional skills, and social issue areas.
- They will also be asked to complete three short essay questions.
- Two recommendation letters
- Academic transcripts
- Scanned copy of passport
- Employment letter
- Professional skills
- You will get an allowance for international and domestic travel.
- Comprehensive medical insurance will be provided.
- A monthly stipend will be provided.
- Expenses for a visa, placement at the host organisation, and documents will be covered.
The deadline for Atlas Corps Fellowship USA is 16th May 2021.