IDS Graduate Scholarship 2021 in the UK is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. The Institute of Development Studies at the University of Sussex offers a Masters taught scholarship to individuals from low or lower-middle countries.
All candidates must be motivated to make a difference in their home country. In the United Kingdom, it is a fully-funded Masters degree scholarship programme. A candidate must first apply to the University of Sussex for a Masters taught degree programme.
IDS Graduate Scholarships are supported by many generous funders, including the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and Dr Purna Chander Kotagiri Fund.
A scholar would be granted funds to cover tuition and living expenses. A candidate must have an unconditional offer letter from the University of Sussex after being selected. A candidate must be capable of changing society through active participation in social activities.
It is an excellent fully-funded life-changing opportunity for highly talented international students. Moreover, a scholar will be able to participate in research projects with highly professional mentors.
IDS Graduate Scholarship 2021 in the UK
Below are some details of the scholarship 2021
- United Kingdom
- Masters Taught Degree Program
GREAT Scholarships 2021 in the UK
Eligible Countries by Region
The candidates from these countries are eligible to participate in this scholarship.
- East Asia and Pacific
- Europe and Central Asia
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- The Middle East and North Africa
- North America
- South Asia
- Sub-Saharan Africa
Eligibility Criteria of IDS Graduate Scholarship 2021 in the UK
Candidates must comply with some criteria to be eligible for this scholarship. They are as given below
- International students from all the regions mentioned above can apply.
- A candidate must have established career excellence, proven academic skills, and achievement in the field of his or her interest in development.
- A candidate’s plans should be related to educational, cultural, social, or economic development in his or her home country.
- They should not have worked in any high-income country.
- A candidate must have received an unconditional letter for a DS Masters degree.
- A candidate should meet all the requirements of the University of Sussex and the Institute of Development Studies.
GSK Scholarship, UK [Fully Funded]
Benefits of IDS Graduate Scholarship 2021 in the UK
The IDS scholarship in the United Kingdoms proves to be very useful for all students. These are some of the advantages of this scholarship
- A scholar would receive up to £18,500 towards the tuition fee.
- A scholar would receive up to £11,000 towards living costs.
How to Apply for IDS Graduate Scholarship 2021
This is how you can apply for the IDS Graduate scholarship
- All interested candidates should review the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Applications for the scholarship award should be submitted via the online IDS Scholarship Application Form.
- A candidate must apply for a Masters taught degree program.
- All interested candidates can apply via the official website.
- After selection, the candidate has to show how he or she will fund the remaining fee.
At ForeignAdmits, we understand how important this decision is. We are here to help you every step of the way, from finding the right school to getting admitted and securing scholarships.
We have a team of experienced counselors who can provide you with customized guidance based on your individual needscontact us today to get started. We look forward to helping you achieve your educational and career goals!
- All applicants should apply no later than 30th April 2021.
We truly hope we were able to resolve any queries you might have had.