No doubt, that we have a lot of meritorious students in India who have proved their mettle whenever required. However, some of them are not as privileged as others. Atul Maheshwari Scholarship addresses this issue by providing encouragement and financial aid to such students.
In fact, Education is a very important tool in encouraging such students towards a better future and also creating assets for the country.
Therefore, Amar Ujala Foundation had launched a scholarship program namely Atul Maheshwari Scholarship in June 2014 with the aim of providing financial aid as well as encouragement for deserving students.
To have a look at the website of Amar Ujala Foundation, click here.
Who is eligible for the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship?
To be eligible for Atul Maheshwari scholarship you need to fulfil the following criteria:
- You should be a student of 9th to 12th class.
- You should have scored more than 60% in your previous class final examination.
- The annual income of your family should not be more than 1.5 lakh.
Also Read: Other Scholarship Options
What are the details of the Scholarship?
The Atul Maheshwari Scholarship is given to 36+2 students, distributed as follows:
- 18 students from class 9 and 10 with the reward of 30,000 Rupees each.
- 18 students from class 11 and 12 with the reward of 50,000 Rupees each.
- 2 special students (blind) from class 10 and 12 each with the reward of 30,000 Rupees and 50,000 Rupees respectively.
When does the application process start for the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Programme?
Generally, the application form is available on the website from August to September of the year. The exams are conducted in November – December.
PS – Note that the application dates are tentative.
|Starting date of application|
|Last date of Application||31-10-2021|
|Admit Card availability||10 days before Exam|
|Answer Key availability||Within 2-3 days of the exam|
|Result date||January 2022|
You can find the exact dates on the website.
How can you apply for the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship?
Here is the step-by-step process to apply for the scholarship:
- Firstly, you need to visit Amar Ujala Foundation Website
- Secondly, Click on AMC link under the scholarship link
- Search the link for online registration
- Follow the instructions
- Fill all the required details
- While filling the email id and phone number, make sure it is a valid one
- After you fill all the details and upload all the documents, recheck everything and click submit
- The Application Form will be submitted
- The admit card for the exam will be available 10 days before the exam
- Finally, You can also take a print out of the application form
What is the pattern of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship examination?
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Examination includes written test and interview.
Details of the Written examination are:
- There will be two papers, Paper 1 and paper 2
- Paper 1 consists of 60 questions which are multiple choice questions
- Paper 2 is descriptive type
- No negative marking
- 90 minutes for both the papers
What is the syllabus of the examination?
The syllabus provided by the Amar Ujala Foundation is based upon the NCERT and ICSE books. So, if you are attempting the exam you might want to follow these books.
The general syllabus is:
- General Science
- General Knowledge
- Computer Knowledge
Documents Required to Apply for the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
The documents required to apply for the scholarship are:
- Passport size photograph (Scanned)
- Mark sheet of previous class
- Domicile certificate
What if you are selected for the scholarship?
In addition to the reward prize, you will also be felicitated. Moreover, you will be invited to Delhi with your family. You will also be offered a Delhi Darshan and will be honored by renowned persons.
This is a great initiative to encourage young minds to progress towards education and become valuable assets for the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What exactly is the Atul Maheshwari scholarship?
Ans. Amar Ujala Foundation (AUF) has announced the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2022 with the goal of providing educational opportunities to students continuing their studies at government universities and earning less than 1.5 lakh rupees per year.
Q2. Can I edit information that has already been saved, and how much time do I have?
Ans. Yes, you may change your own draught or incomplete information. To update the application, visit the “Student login” option and click the link from there.
Q3 How can we check the status of the online application?
Ans. Visit the login tab to verify the AMC Scholarship Progress. Fill up the Application Id as well as Password. After logging in, you can check the progress of your online form.
ForeignAdmits have a team of experienced counsellors. We can provide you with customized guidance based on your individual needs contact us today to get started. We look forward to helping you achieve your educational and career goals!