Canada is one of the most promising places to study for your higher education. Canadian universities are well known for the quality education and global opportunities it provides. Also, Canada is one of the most influential industrial hubs in the world, only after the USA and UK. Every year, Canad hosts thousands of international students. Again, prestigious universities in Canada are well known and globally recognized. In addition, Canada provides one of the safest places for international students to stay and study. The scholarship programs also contribute to the growth of Canada as an educational hub. For example, the Board of Governors Graduate Students Research Scholarship in the University of Lethbridge is popular among the students.
Why Choose Canada?
- Firstly, Canadian universities provide an excellent education system for international students. A Canadian degree holds tremendous value on a global scale.
- Secondly, Universities in Canada provide ample research opportunities to its students. Thus, students get world-class research opportunities in accordance with global standards.
- Thirdly, the cultural diversity is Canada is enriching and vivid. In Canada, one will find students from all over the globe. Thus, international students can stay and study in Canada peacefully with cultural harmony.
- Fourthly, the course fees of Canadian universities are relatively less in comparison to other universities. Thus, students on a budget can also study in Canada.
- Lastly, Canada’s Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PWPP) is a great opportunity for graduate students. It allows graduate students to stay and work in Canada for a period of 3 years.
Board of Governors Graduate Students Research Scholarship in the University of Lethbridge
The University of Lethbridge is a prestigious university in Canada. Moreover, the university specializes in the field of research and encourages students to explore research opportunities. The Board of Governors Graduate Students Research Scholarship program intends to recruit and retain graduate students with academic brilliance.
The Board of Governors Graduate Students Research Scholarship value $5000 per year. For a Master’s degree, this scholarship amount is renewable up to two years, and for Ph.D. degree, the tenure is four years.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- All the International, Canadian, and Permanent Resident students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Students who are willing to do a full-time, thesis-based, graduate program are eligible for the scholarship.
- A candidate must have a minimum academic achievement of GPA 3.7
- Students must be working under the direct supervision of Tier I or Tier II Board of Governors Research Chair.
- A candidate must have research achievements.
There is no separate application procedure for the scholarship program. Whether you are eligible for the scholarship will be checked by the authorities through your admission application.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Philosophy in Education
- Masters of Art, Counselling, Education, Fine Arts, Music, Nursing, Science, and Management
The deadline for the scholarship application procedure is 1st October, 2020.
For more details, visit the official website of University of Lethbridge