Studying in the UK is a great opportunity for Postgraduate aspirant students. Once you graduate, there are a host of opportunities for you. Studying in the UK is one of the many opportunities. There are several prestigious colleges and universities in the UK that offers several wonderful courses to pursue a Master’s degree. A Master’s degree program in the UK will expose you to career opportunities like never before. If you are one of the aspirants, then the Postgraduate Loyalty Bursary in the University of Manchester is a great program to consider.
Why study in the UK?
- Firstly, the UK is known to provide world-class research opportunities to students. Thus, it is one of the most popular destinations for international students.
- Secondly, the UK universities are among the top universities in the world, their degrees are well recognized and accepted across the globe.
- Thirdly, the average length of courses is relatively shorter than the degree courses in other major countries. Thus, you can save a handful of tuition fees while studying in the UK.
- Lastly, the UK is a great place to stay and study. Post-degree work opportunities are vast and rewarding. Also, the multicultural environment in the UK is favorable for all international students.
The Postgraduate Loyalty Bursary in the University of Manchester, UK
The University of Manchester is one of the most prestigious universities in the UK. The University of Manchester was established in the year 2004. Moreover, the university is a proud member of the prestigious Russell Group Universities. The university has extensive alumni spread across the globe including Nobel laureates, scientists, researchers, inventors, and entrepreneurs.
To begin with, the Faculty of Science and Engineering offers a Loyalty Bursary to Postgraduate students. This scholarship program includes the postgraduate taught study and postgraduate research study. The scholarship is available for full-time study opportunities.
Postgraduate Loyalty Bursary Amount in the University of Manchester, UK
The postgraduate scholarship value is 1200 euros for students staying in the UK. However, for international students, the postgraduate scholarship value is 2200 euros.
The scholarship amount for Master’s courses is paid for the first year only. However, the scholarship amount for Ph.D. candidates is paid for for a period of a maximum of 4 years.
Subject Preferences for the Postgraduate Loyalty Bursary in the University of Manchester, UK
The Postgraduate Loyalty Bursary is applicable for the following subjects –
- Physics & Astronomy
- Nuclear Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
The other subjects eligible for the scholarship are –
- Analytical Science
- Computer Science
- Earth & Environmental Science
- Fashion Management & Marketing
Also Read About TOEFL IBT – All You Need To Know
Eligibility for Postgraduate Loyalty Bursary in the University of Manchester, UK
First of all, anyone and everyone, irrespective of their nationalities, can apply for this scholarship. rest of the eligibility requirements are listed below –
- A candidate must register themselves in the Faculty of Science and Technology to begin the postgraduate taught or postgraduate research program.
- The scholarship is applicable only to self-funded students. If you are taking loans to study in the UK, you can apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates must hold a graduation degree within the last three years of application.
- A candidate must apply to the University of Manchester directly, and not through any agency.
- The scholarship is not applicable in addition to other funded postgraduate research programs.
Application Procedure for Postgraduate Loyalty Bursary in the University of Manchester, UK
A candidate does not need to separately apply for the Postgraduate Loyalty Bursary at the University of Manchester. The University authorities will check whether you are eligible for the scholarship or not from your admission application.
Deadline for Application Postgraduate Loyalty Bursary in the University of Manchester, UK
The deadline for applying for the scholarship program is 31st December 2020. Visit the official website of the University of Manchester for further details.
At ForeignAdmits, we understand how important this decision is. We are here to help you every step of the way, from finding the right school to getting admitted and securing scholarships.
We have a team of experienced counselors who can provide you with customized guidance based on your individual needscontact us today to get started. We look forward to helping you achieve your educational and career goals!