ISDB Turkey Scholarships 2021-22 is a joint scholarship program by the Islamic Development Bank (ISDB) and Turkiye Scholarships for international students with Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctoral degrees.
The scholarship aims to empower communities by training talented individuals around the globe. This ISDB Turkey Burslari scholarship would offer courses related to sustainable development goals. After the program’s completion, all participants will be directed to participate in the development activities of their communities.
This scholarship in Turkey is a fully funded scholarship for international students in which tuition fee waiver, health insurance, round travel expenses, monthly stipend, and accommodation will be covered. Furthermore, as the study mode of conduct will be Turkish so students will be waived for the Turkish language course for one year approximately.
ISDB Turkey Scholarships 2021-22
Some key details of these scholarships are given below
- The Islamic Development Bank (ISDB) and Turkiye Scholarships
- Scholars will be placed at different Turkish universities.
- Undergraduate Degree Program
- Masters Degree Program
- Doctoral Degree Program
Duration of Degree Program
- Undergraduate Degree Scholarship Program –4 to 6 years
- Masters Degree Scholarship Program — 2 years
- Doctoral Degree Scholarship Program – 4 years
Why should you opt for this scholarship in Turkey?
Here are some reasons why you should apply for the ISDB scholarship in Turkey
- Round airfare expenses will be provided.
- It covers a full tuition fee waiver.
- Accommodation will be provided.
- A monthly stipend of up to 1800TL will be provided for the undergraduate program.
- For the Masters program, a monthly stipend of up to 2100TL will be provided.
- For the Doctoral program, a monthly stipend of up to 2600TL will be provided.
- A scholar has to attend one Year Turkish Language Course that would be covered in the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria of ISDB Turkey Scholarships 2021-22
You need to comply with the following eligibility criteria to enrol for the development-related ISDB scholarship in Turkey.
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- A candidate applying for an undergraduate degree must have a high school certificate.
- A candidate applying for a Masters degree must have a Bachelors degree or equivalent certificate.
- Those applying for a Doctoral degree must have a Masters degree or equivalent certificate.
- A candidate should not be receiving funding for education from any other source.
- A candidate should be fit physically and mentally.
How to Apply for ISDB Turkey Scholarships 2021-22
This is the application process for the ISDB Turkey scholarship 2021-2022
- A candidate has to create an account before starting the application on the application portal.
- They should upload all required documents in the application.
- A candidate should provide appropriate information
The application deadline for the ISDB-Türkiye Scholarships is 15th April 2021.
For more information, visit ISDB-Türkiye Scholarships International Joint Scholarship Programme For Academic Year 2021-
Here, we have answered some questions for your ease.
Q1. What is ISDB scholarship?
Ans. The Programme aims at developing technically qualified human resources in the ISDB member countries and Muslim Communities in non-member countries by providing scholarships to promising and outstanding scholars and researchers to undertake advanced studies and research in development-related fields with a particular focus.
Q2. How can I get a scholarship in Turkey?
Ans. Applications can only be made individually through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr by the candidates. No institutions or persons are allowed to apply for Türkiye Scholarships. Candidates applying at Bachelors, Masters and PhD levels are welcome to apply between 10 January – 20 February 2021.
We truly hope we were able to resolve any queries you might have had. Furthermore, you can get in touch with our counsellors at ForeignAdmits for any assistance required.