As a student, one always dreams of finding the best foreign Universities to carry on with their higher education. Especially for students who wish to study and research abroad, the right university is a must. The right university for an ambitious student will not only provide them with high-quality education but also with wonderful Scholarship programs. A scholarship program is designed so to help international students study at an affordable tuition fee. As in this article, we bring a Scholarship in Germany
If you have always wished you could study abroad, Germany is the right country for you! Germany is a country that houses several prestigious colleges and universities. Germany is an emerging country in the fields of education and job opportunities. As an international student, you will get global exposure and opportunities for global networking. It’s capital being in Berlin, Germany is no doubt a safe country for international students.
However, what most international students worry about a foreign university is their tuition fee. Several students take loans to carry on with their study and research in foreign universities. But majority of brilliant students can’t even reach such prestigious universities due to the high tuition fee. The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Awards Scholarship is for those brilliant and meritorious students.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung is a foundation, political in nature, which is inspired by Christian democratic values. KAS or the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung has a mission of promoting human rights across Europe and the globe. It also aims at establishing and implementing a socio-economic structure. The establishment was founded to develop the home country, Germany by employing former research scholars in the country itself.
In the year 2020, Germany is currently focusing on countries such as Central Europe, Southeast Asia, East and Western Africa. Moreover, if you are a student from Germany itself, you can apply too.
First of all, the deadline for the application is 15 July 2020.
Benefits of Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Awards Scholarship in Germany
As an international student, you will be highly benefited from the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Awards Scholarship program. Moreover, the Scholarship program covers subjects such as Law, Science, Medicine, Music and many more.
Moreover, successful candidates can get financial assistance, exposure to KAS network and personal guidance. They will also get a wide variety of seminars to attend and grab exposure opportunities.
- Masters students will get €850 monthly Scholarship for a standard funding program of 2 years.
- Post Graduate students will get €1200 monthly Scholarship for a standard funding program of 3 years.
- The Scholarship will fund research stays across Germany for a minimum duration of 3 semesters.
- Successful candidates will receive a subsidized health care insurance of about €120 per month.
- If you are living with your spouse in Germany, you will get a family allowance of €276 per month. However, in order to get the allowance, your family must stay at a particular place for atleast 3 months. Also, his/her monthly salary must not exceed €450.
- If you have a child and are living in Germany, you will get child allowance of €194 per month.
Eligibility For Scholarship in Germany
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Awards Scholarship program targets international master’s graduate students. If you have acquired an university degree, you are eligible for the scholarship program. With the Scholarship, you can easily do your postgraduate and doctoral studies.
- You must have an university degree (master’s graduate degree)
- A candidate must have an above average performance
- Age must be 30 years or less
- Must have a good knowledge of B2 level German language
- Should be actively involved in voluntary work
- You should have a plan of studying for a minimum of 3 semesters in Germany
- Must be motivated towards democracy and human rights
The application process for the scholarship program is simple. If you are an interested international candidate, we advise you to follow all the application procedures listed below –
- The focus countries of this year’s applications are Central Europe, Southeast Asia, East and Western Africa. If you are living in or near any if these countries, you can send your application to the nearest KAS office.
- If you are living in Germany, you can also apply for the Scholarship through an online procedure. Moreover, you need to apply for a domestic selection program.
- The interview procedure will be held in Budapest, Seoul, Amman.
If you are an international student, you must have the following documents –
- Firstly, a candidate must prepare an impactful CV. Moreover, the CV must be in a tabular format, carrying your previous education history and relevant work experience.
- A motivational letter.
- You must have your copies of examination certificates.
- If you are a student of Germany, you must have study performance records.
- A proof of German language skills.
- You should have academic letter of recommendation.
- If you have studied in Germany, you must have a admission certificate.
- A clear professional photo of yourself.
Now if you are a PhD student, you must carry the following documents while filling up your application –
- Firstly, a detailed description of your doctoral thesis. The expose must be in English or German language and should be 3 to 4 pages long. In this, talk about your central theme of the project undertaken. Share the scientific relevance of your project along with your theoritical approach in the concerned matter.
- Secondly, you must have a second academic letter of recommendation from your supervisor.
You are now 99% ready to apply for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Awards Scholarship in Germany. Moreover, the only thing left is to choose a degree program and the right university to do your research. Lastly, you must have all the documents ready with yourself while applying for the scholarship.
For more information, Book a FREE Call With our Mentors