Asian Institute of Design (AID), founded in 2009 is a higher education institution which is the first gaming institute in India. With the quality education provided, It has made a name for itself in the field of education and the college is affiliated to Bengaluru North University.
It is very popular among students wanting to make a career in AVGC industry that is Animation, Visual effects, Gaming and Comics. With more than 12 years of experience, training students in the field, they are determined to make the education more dynamic which meets the market standards.
What are the courses offered by Asian Institute of Design (AID) ?
Faculty of Art
- Professional Diploma in Game Art
- Bachelors in Game Development & Animation
- Animation (Diploma)
- Diploma in Visual Effects
Faculty of Design
- Professional Diploma in Product Design Visualization
- Spatial Design
- Graphic Design
- Diploma in UX/UI (Online and In Campus)
- Diploma in Graphic Design (Online and In Campus)
Faculty of Technology
- Diploma in Game Programming (online and in campus)
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (online and in campus)
- Data Science
There is also an entrance examination to Asian Institute of Design known as AID Entrance Test (AIDET)
The fees can range anywhere from 1,50,000 to 8,50,000 depending upon the course you opt for.
Are any scholarships offered?
The best part is that the Asian Institute of Design also provides you with scholarships for students of merit. The objective of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the students who genuinely want to make a career in AVGC industry.
But, the scholarship will be completely based on the student’s performance in the qualifying exams, Asian Institute of Design selection test & the portfolios developed by individual students.
- Firstly, The scholarship will be provided to the eligible candidates from the 2nd year of their course at Asian Institute of Design.
- Secondly, Students who are 1st-year toppers with distinction marks (75% or above) are eligible for the scholarship.
- Finally, Eligible candidates will be evaluated by the scholarship committee on the basis of their overall performance and behaviour in the first year.
How are the placements record?
The well known companies from all over the world hire students of Asian Institute of Design institute. Some of them are:
- Sumo Digital
How’s life at AID?
Asian Institute of Design provides an environment for quality education, mixed with workshops, events and various activities for you to explore and build your personality.
There are clubs you can be part of, lead them as well as have a lot of fun. Photography club, 3D modelling club, Arts club, Animation club, comic club are one of the parts of the institute where students explore and discover their talents.
Is Asian Institute of Design Worth It?
Absolutely! It is a pioneering institute in game development in India.
If you are eager and passionate to make a career in Animation, Visual effects, gaming and design industry then, AID is definitely an option to look at. Their intensive classroom training and industry oriented approach also makes the students attractive recruitment to employers.
Any any assistance in your journey to success, get in touch with ForeignAdmits today!