Master’s in Artificial Intelligence in Canada is one of the most sought-after countries studying abroad. It is known for its quality education and work culture. Also, it is one of the cleanest and most peaceful countries in the world. Apart from it, top universities in Canada offer various programs such as MBA, Masters in Management, Masters in Artificial Intelligence, and much more. But in this blog, we’ll discuss Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Canada.
What is a Master’s Degree in Artificial Intelligence?
A Master’s in Artificial Intelligence is a 1-2 year graduate-level program. Students are given the complete liberty to choose between full-time and part-time courses. But if you decide to go as a part-time joiner, your course duration gets extended. Students pursuing their careers in Artificial intelligence can work as data scientists, software developers, and in other tech-related fields. And their salary can go as high as 81,000 CAD.
- Job opportunities – Thousands of international students migrate to Canada in search of jobs and later get settled. Canada is emerging as one of the leading countries in producing employment.
- Work culture – As people from different parts of the world work there, you can witness Canada’s diverse and peaceful work culture.
- Better internship opportunity – Universities offering Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Canada also permit students to study as part-time joiners and give them enough liberty to do any other side hustle or internships.
- Quality education – Canada is never behind in providing quality education.
Top Universities for Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Canada
- University of Waterloo: It offers a 1-2 years Masters in Mathematics in Computer Science Artificial Intelligence course, and the session intake is usually in January. The tuition fee required is 39,996 CAD. It also offers Masters of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence. The full-time course is 1-year, and the part-time course is 3-years. The session intake starts in September, and the tuition fee required is 39,996 CAD.
- York University: It offers 1-year Masters in Management in Artificial Intelligence. Generally, the course intake is in September, and the tuition fee required is 47,062 CAD.
- The University of Alberta: It offers 1-2 years of Masters in Science in Computing Science -Machine Learning and Masters of Science in Computing Science Artificial Intelligence. The tuition fee for these courses is 17,400 CAD, and the session intake is in September.
- Queen’s University: It only offers a 1-year Master of Management in Artificial Intelligence. The session intake is in September, and the fee required is 83,000 CAD.
- Lakehead University: It offers 1-2 years of Masters of Science in Computer Science Artificial Intelligence with the session intake in September, and the fee required is 48,000 CAD.
- Undergraduate pass certificate in data science, mathematics, machine learning
- Work experience in Computer Science or statistics, and other than that, any internships in relatable niches
- GRE or GMAT scores
- English proficiency test scores
Cost of Pursuing a Master’s Course in Artificial Intelligence in Canada
The cost of living and studying will differ according to your living standards and your chosen university.
Below is the estimation of the cost of studying and living in Canada-
- The University of Alberta – 9,87,790 INR
- The University of Waterloo – 22,70,554 INR
- Queen’s University – 47,34,580 INR
- York University – 26,24,938 INR
- Lakehead University – 27,24,938 INR
- Accommodation – 1,412 to 2,237 CAD
- Food – 1,200 to 1,750 CAD
- Clothing – 600 CAD
- Health – 650 CAD
- Transportation – 308 to 400 CAD
Job Opportunity and Salary
- Machine learning engineer – 86,000 CAD
- Data Scientist – 83,000 CAD
- Software engineer – 73,000 CAD
- Senior data scientist – 96,000 CAD
- Software engineer – 81,000 CAD
- University of Alberta – University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship
- University of Waterloo – Master of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Graduate Program
- Queen’s University – Vector Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence
- York University – Vector Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence
- Lakehead University – Canada Graduate Scholarship
How can ForeignAdmits help you?
ForeignAdmits is one of the most trusted and preferred by students when it comes to studying abroad. We’ll help you in every step of your studying abroad journey. Your profile evaluation, selecting the most suitable university for you, we will do all of it. But it doesn’t here. We will also help in writing SOP, essays, loan approval, scholarships, and much more.
Register now!! For a FREE profile evaluation today.