A private, Christ-centered university called Palm Beach Atlantic University is located in the heart of West Palm Beach, Florida. One mile separates us from the Atlantic Ocean. Approximately 3,800 students from 46 nations attend our school.
- #299-#39- National Universities U.S. News & World Report.
- #192- Top Performers on Social Mobility (tie) U.S. News & World Report.
Palm Beach Atlantic University offers international students exciting majors in business, computer science, intercultural studies, and more. With small classes and direct interaction with faculty, the university creates a personalized experience for your studies.
The College of the Arts
The College of the Arts includes communication, art & media studies, and performing arts studies. Together they embrace a diverse group of disciplines that emphasize artistic expression, arts advocacy, redemptive storytelling, and transformational experiences. The fundamental strengths of each department are based upon innovative and critical thinking, historical and cultural awareness, thorough examination of the creative process, and core Christian values.
- Art Education – Grades K-12
- Cinema Arts, BA
- Cinema Arts, BFA
- Communication (Online)
- Dance, B.A.
- Digital Storytelling
- Digital Storytelling (Online), B.A.
- Gaming & Interactive Design
- Gaming & Interactive Design (Online)
- Global Leadership in Spanish (Liderazgo Global)
- Graphic Design, BA
- Graphic Design, BFA
- Keyboard Performance
- Music Education – Grades K-12
- Music in Worship Leadership
- Popular Music Industry
- Public Relations
- Sports Broadcasting
- Studio Art
- Theatre Arts, BA
- Theatre, BFA
School of Arts & Sciences
The School of Liberal Arts & Sciences is a reflection of today’s interconnected world, featuring programs that range from the arts and humanities to law and politics, natural sciences to mathematics and computer science.
- Behavioral Neuroscience
- Biology –Botany, Environmental Science, and Field Biology, Graduate School Preparation, Marine Biology, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Pre-Health Professional Preparation, Pre-Vet, Zoology.
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Online)
- Chemistry- Physics
- Computer Science- Business, Education, Mathematics
- English and Secondary Education
- Forensic Science
- Mathematics- Physics
- Mathematics/Secondary Education – Grades 6-12
- Medicinal and Biological Chemistry- Biological, Pharmaceutical
- Philosophy, Politics, and Economics
School of Education & Behavioral Studies
The School of Education & Behavioral Studies prepares tomorrow’s brightest teachers and counselors, and has an exceptional reputation among school districts throughout South Florida.
- Elementary Education – K-6/ESOL- Children’s Ministry, Early Childhood Education, Exceptional Student Education & Play Therapy.
- Elementary Education Alternative Career
- Exercise Science- Pre-Athletic Training, Pre-Occupational Therapy & Pre-Physical Therapy
- Human Performance and Sport- Coaching/Teaching, Personal Training/Strength and Conditioning & Recreation and Tourism Administration
- Physical Education – Grades K-12
School of Ministry
The School of Ministry is the heart of Palm Beach Atlantic’s faith-based programming, and is where faith-focused students prepare to launch as the next generation of Christian world changers.
- Biblical & Theological Studies- Biblical Languages, Biblical Studies
- Instrument Performance
- Intercultural Studies- Christian Community Development
- Ministry Leadership Studies- Children’s Ministries, Pastoral Ministries, Pastoral Ministries (Online) & Student Ministries.
School of Nursing
The School of Nursing offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs, features state-of-the-art lab resources, and instructs students with a holistic approach to the nursing profession.
- Nursing, BSN
Rinker School of Business
The Rinker School of Business offers undergraduate and graduate programs covering the broad span of 21st-century business, and will put you near the center of West Palm Beach’s thriving center of commerce.
- Business Data Analytics (3+2)
- International Business
Life in West Palm Beach, Florida
Located in downtown West Palm Beach, Florida, Palm Beach Atlantic University is next to the Intracoastal Waterway, just one mile from the Atlantic Ocean.
Distribution logistics, financial services, information technology, life sciences
|Application Deadline||August 1, 2022|
|I-20 Transfer Deadline||August 15, 2022|
|Classes Begin||August 22, 2022|
Tuition & Cost
Tuition, housing, dining, and other fees vary by degree program, housing location, and preferences.
How To Apply
We offer a streamlined application process for international students.
- Complete your applicationOur advisors walk you through everything you need.
- Submit additional documentationYou’ll be contacted with news on next steps—your admission decision and documentation required to receive your Form I-20.
- Apply for your F-1 student visaPrepare for your visa interview and your arrival to the US.
In addition to your transcripts, supplemental application materials including those listed below may be required. Contact your advisor for more information on GPA conversion. Find detailed information and specific requirements.
|Minimum recommended GPA (first year student)||2.75|
|Minimum recommended GPA (transfer student)||2.75|
|Evidence of English Proficiency||TOEFL: 79 iBT; IELTS: 6.5; Duolingo: 100|
|SAT or ACT||Optional|
Ask Foreign Admits
1. Does Palm Beach Atlantic University have a dress code?
Formal wear: Students are expected to dress professionally and modestly for all campus formal events. Athletic wear: For specific information on dress preference for the university athletic facilities see the Campus Recreation Policies.
2. Is Palm Beach Atlantic a good college?
Palm Beach Atlantic University is ranked #299-391 in National Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
3. What is Palm Beach Atlantic known for?
The most popular majors at Palm Beach Atlantic University include: Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services; Health Professions and Related Programs; Psychology; Theology and Religious Vocations; Biological and Biomedical Sciences; Visual and Performing Arts; Education; Communication, Journalism.
Thank you for reading our article on the Palm Beach Atlantic University undergraduate international programs. We hope that it has given you a better understanding of what this school has to offer and the opportunities that are available to students. If you have any further questions or would like to discuss your options in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact our representatives. They are here to help you in any way possible and will be more than happy to assist you.