The Stipendium Hungricum Scholarship is a wholly funded Scholarship for Bachelor’s, Master’s, One Tier Master’s, Non-Degree and PhD. Program in Degree. Also, about 5,000 scholarships will be awarded in the academic year 2021. Furthermore, the Government of Hungary will fund all investments. Besides, IELTS is not mandatory.
The applicants can then select from an ever-increasing number of programs taught in English, spanning all higher education areas at all degrees provided by 31 Hungarian higher education institutions. Besides, many of the colleges are prestigious universities. As a scholarship holder at the Stipendium Hungaricum, you will be able to focus on your career progress, as all of your scholarship expenses will be paid, and your travel and housing costs will also be funded.
While studying in Hungary, students can also enjoy affordable living expenses with a high cost-benefit ratio, a healthy and comfortable living climate. Above all, this is one of the most significant scholarships to offer nearly 5,000 scholarships to international students. Further, Hungary Government Scholarships are much like Sweden Government Scholarships 2021 and Eiffel France Government Scholarships 2021.
Also read: Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship
Details About the Stipendium Hungricum Scholarship
- The Host Country for Stipendium Hungricum Scholarship is Hungary – Study in Hungary
- Degree: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral, Non-Degree
- Also, the financial Benefits of having Stipendium Hungricum Scholarship is that the whole course will be Fully Funded under the Stipendium Hungricum Scholarship.
- Deadline: 16th January 2021
The Mission of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship
The Hungarian Government has developed the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship program to encourage the internationalisation of Hungarian higher education and draw top international students from worldwide who can develop personal and professional links to Hungary while enjoying high-quality education in the heart of Europe.
While studying in Hungary, students can also experience affordable living expenses with a high cost-benefit ratio, a safe and friendly living atmosphere with easy public transport, lively cultural life and a variety of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. When graduates return to their home countries with marketable skills and expertise, they will create social, political, and economic ties and add to Hungary abroad’s reputation and appreciation.
Course Level and Duration of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship
- Bachelor’s Scholarships: 2 to 4 Years
- Master’s Scholarships: 1.5 to 2 Years
- One-tier master: 5 to 6 Years
- Doctoral Scholarships: 4 Years
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year
The Financial Benefits of Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, and also PhD
- Monthly Stipend: 43,700 HUF per Month, which is also enough to cover food and other expenses.
- Besides, full Accommodation will be provided.
- Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Tickets will also be provided to the students selected for the scholarship.
Further read: KAUST Scholarship 2021
Available Fields & Major under the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering,
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and also, Social Economy,
- English Studies,
- American Studies,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance
Courses/Fields of Study under the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship:
Lists of eligible study programs determined in the educational cooperation agreements in effect between Hungary and the specific Sending Partner
- Full degree – Visit Here.
- Partial studies– Visit Here.
Required Documents to avail the Stipendium Hungaricum The ApplicationScholarship:
These papers must be prepared before applying for a grant this Hungary Government scholarship.
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the university’s medicine program must also submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
- Moreover, having an IELTS/TOEFL Language Certificate is Not Compulsory.
Deadline for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship:
The last date to apply for the Stipendium Hungricum Scholarship 2021 is 15th January 2021
Timeline for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship
November – December 2020
FIND YOUR CHOSEN PROGRAMME
The available fields of study also vary from partner country to partner country. You can either search the research area offered for your country on the SH website or launch an application on the DreamApply framework and pick the appropriate study software.
CONTACT YOUR SENDING PARTNER
Applications shall also be sent to the appropriate authority of the sending partner. Every sending partner may also have separate deadlines and specifications for submitting the application content. Please contact your sending partner (which could be the local Hungarian Embassy, the appropriate Ministry, the Assembly, etc.) to further ask about their exact procedures.
REGISTER AND UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENTS
Applications are then processed in an online program framework (apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu). You can browse 29 universities and colleges (more than 600 programs of study), but only two choices are permitted. Also, be sure that your selected services are essential to your field of study. If you are applying for a doctoral thesis, please note that you need to find a supervisor. Moreover, the required documentation may differ depending on your level of study and nationality.
16th January 2021
Furthermore, the submission must be received within the time frame. Please check that all necessary documentation is attached and that all required fields are correctly filled out before submitting your application.
FURTHER SENDING PARTNER’S NOMINATION LIST
The sending partners will then nominate the best applicants by the end of February. Later, the nominating applications will be sent to the selected higher Hungarian institutions.
ENTRANCE EXAMS AT HUNGARIAN UNIVERSITIES
The universities will then contact the nominated applicants directly to set the date and administer the entrance examinations from the middle of March to the end of May. Your test score must be at least 56 out of 100 points for your submission to be eligible for the final list of scholarship recipients.
After further reviewing the applications and the outcome of the evaluations, the Tempus Public Foundation (as coordinator of the scholarship) will notify the applicants of the applications’ final results by the end of June at the latest.
Perks of having the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship:
Besides, the students who got the scholarship will live and learn in a steeped country in history, with a thriving economy and lively cultural culture, where creativity meets tradition.
Having a degree at the Hungarian university would further give you an excellent opportunity to gain highly competitive expertise and unique foreign exposure in the centre of Europe.
You can also choose from an ever-increasing number of programs taught in English, spanning all higher education areas at all levels provided by the most renowned Hungarian universities.
As a Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship recipient, the student will focus on their career development, as all of their scholarship expenses will be paid, and their travel and lodging costs will also be funded.
Joining the thriving international culture in the heart of Europe will be an extraordinary place to develop the career and offers so that the student who got the scholarships gets a chance to succeed.
For further information, do visit the Official website of the Hungary Government Scholarship.
Also read: How to Get a Scholarship to Study Abroad for Indian Students?