Fulbright applications for graduate degree programs have opened their application for the year 2022. US Fulbright Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2022 is a fully-funded scholarship opportunity in the USA. The Fulbright awards are available for the Masters and doctoral degree programs.
US Fulbright Scholarship 2022 – For Pakistani Students
The 2022 Fulbright Student Program is available for all academic disciplines except clinical medicine. Students with interest in the fields of energy, water, agriculture, public health, education, social sciences, journalism and mass communication, arts and culture management including heritage conservation and museum studies, urban and regional planning, environmental science/studies, security/peace studies, and data science are highly encouraged to apply. The United States Department of State funds this international scholarship. The Pakistan Higher Education Commission is also collaborating with the Fulbright to fund doctoral scholarships each year.
GRE (Graduate Record Examination) score and TOEFL are also required from all applicants. All scholars will be placed at their choice of university. All eligible candidates will be receiving a monthly stipend of up to $2000 along with funding for health insurance, airfare, textbooks, tuition fee, visa process, and a living stipend.
Some Key Details of the scholarship are mentioned below
United States of America
U.S. Department of States
A candidate is instructed to choose his university according to his interest and field.
Masters Degree Programs
Areas of Study
All candidates can apply in any discipline except clinical medicine.
No. of Scholarships
50 Fulbright scholarships
- All Pakistani citizens are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must have an excellent academic record.
- A candidate must have all academic transcripts and degrees while applying.
- They should have Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score while applying.
- A candidate has to submit a research proposal and statement of Purpose while applying.
- TOEFL will be required from all the selected candidates.
- For the Masters Program, applicants should have a four-year Bachelors degree. For the PhD program, applicants must have a Masters, M.Phil (a minimum of 18 years of formal education).
You can follow this process to apply for the scholarship
- All interested candidates can apply online by creating an account for online applications on the official website.
- Before or while applying, a candidate has to appear in a Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- An application has different sections, from personal information to the required documents; a candidate must fill out all those sections with correct information.
- GRE score report
- An application form
- Three reference letters
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal
- Scanned transcripts
This scholarship provides various benefits to the candidates. They are mentioned below.
- It provides Health insurance.
- It would cover airfare.
- Stipend for textbooks will be provided.
- The tuition fee
- The USEFP will support the Visa process.
- It will provide a monthly stipend of up to $2000.
The last to apply for US Fulbright Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2020-21 is June 9, 2021.
1. Who can apply for this scholarship?
All Pakistani citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship. However, women with disabilities and individuals from FATA, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, Gilgit-Baltistan, Baluchistan, Northern Sindh, and Southern Punjab are highly encouraged to apply.