Ireland is known as the “Home of MNCs.” More than 1500 MNCs have their bases in Ireland, including Google, Apple, Amazon, Meta, etc. The country holds the potential to increase employability. Ireland is renowned and reputed for its computer and technology-related sectors, such as Data Science, cyber security, and a Master’s in Artificial Intelligence. Studying for a Master’s in Artificial Intelligence in Ireland is much more affordable than in any other European country. So, in this blog, we will discuss more on Master’s in Artificial Intelligence in Ireland.
Why Study in Ireland?
- Global Recognition – Master’s degree from Ireland can stand out for you on your resume.
- Ireland is among those countries holding active Artificial Intelligence companies.
- Affordable education – Ireland’s education is inexpensive compared to any other European country.
- Permanent Residency – You become eligible to apply for PR after living and working for just two years in Ireland.
- Work opportunities – PG students can stay up to 2 years after completing the PG course for work purposes.
Top Universities for Master’s in Artificial Intelligence in Ireland
Ireland offers some of the best universities in the world. Below mentioned are the top universities for Master’s in Artificial Intelligence in Ireland.
- The University of Limerick – offers 1-year MSc in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. The tuition fee for this course is 11,78,230 INR. A student should have 50-60% above in their UG degree.
- The University of College Dublin – offers 1-year MSc in Artificial Intelligence for medicine and medicinal research. The tuition fee for this course is 20,73,689 INR, and 50% and above is expected from the candidates.
- The National University of Ireland offers 1-year Master’s in Computer Science- Artificial Intelligence. The cost of this course is 20,35,125 INR, and 60% or above is required for a UG degree.
- Cork Institute of Technology – 1-year MSc in Artificial Intelligence is available here. The cost of this course is 10,28,273. And 50-60% is required for a UG degree.
- Dublin City University – offers a 1-year MSc computing Artificial Intelligence major. The tuition fee is 14,56,721 INR, and 50% or above is expected from the candidates.
- Trinity College Dublin – offers a 1-year MSc computer science intelligence system. More than 70% is required for admission. The cost of studying this course is 21,16,444 INR.
- Dublin Business School – MSc in Artificial Intelligence is available here. More than 60% is required in a UG degree for admission. The tuition fee for this course is 11,56,808 INR.
All about long-stay D visa – Ireland
- Passed a 4-year degree in computer science and other technology-related fields
- A 3-year undergraduate degree is also accepted in a few universities
- The candidate should know statistics, advanced mathematics very well
- English proficiency test scores such as IELTS and TOEFL
- UG passed certificate
- Copy of passport along with two passport size photos
- Reference letter
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of acceptance
- Application form
- University fee receipt
All about Short Stay C visa for Ireland
Cost of Pursuing a Master’s in Artificial Intelligence in Ireland
The cost of studying and living will vary for everyone according to which course they pursue, which university they are going to, what their living standards are, and. So, we have curated an approximate cost of studying for a Master’s in Artificial Intelligence and living in Ireland.
- The University of Limerick – 12,19,000 INR
- The University of College Dublin – 21,47,000 INR
- The National University of Ireland- 21,07,000 INR
- Cork Institute of Technology- 10,64,000 INR
- Dublin City University – 15,08,000 INR
- Trinity College Dublin – 21,88,000 INR
- Dublin Business School – 11,97,000 INR
- Accommodation – 25,706 to 10,28,273 INR
- Food – 20,000 INR
- Books – 6,426 INR
- Mobile & Internet- 6,855 INR
- Transportation – 5,569 INR
- Miscellaneous – 21,422 INR
Why should you study in Ireland?
Job Opportunity and Salary
- Artificial Intelligence and machine learning specialist – 41,64,509 INR
- Artificial Intelligence developer – 41,81,647 INR
- Blockchain Associate – 41,98,785 INR
- UI designer – 34,36,148 INR
- Assistant Artificial Intelligence Manager- 38,38,889
There are many scholarships for different courses in Ireland. For the Artificial Intelligence course, we have curated a few scholarships below. Scholarships really help reduce the cost of studying and make it even more affordable.
- University of Limerick India PG scholarship
- Max Arthur Special Merit Scholarship
- Government of Ireland International Education School
- J.N Tata Endowment Scholarship
- NUI PG Merit Scholarship
- NUI Scholarship for Indians
How ForeignAdmits Can Help You
ForeignAdmits is one of the most trusted “study abroad” platforms. It is one of the most preferred platforms by students when it comes to their dream of studying abroad. We’ll help you in every step of your studying abroad journey. Your profile evaluation, selecting the most suitable university for you, we will do all of it. But it doesn’t here; along with it, we will also help in writing SOP, essays, loan approval, scholarships, and much more.