A Master’s degree in Artificial Intelligence in the UK is one of the most trending courses in the UK. And the number of students enrolling in Artificial Intelligence courses is increasing day by day. A person holding a Master’s degree in Artificial Intelligence in the UK can earn up to 40,000 GBP to 70,000 GBP. Not only Master’s in Artificial Intelligence but the universities in the UK also offer a lot of other trending courses such as MIM, MBA. But in this blog, we will only discuss a Master’s in Artificial Intelligence in the UK.
Why Study in the UK?
- According to the recent report by The Tech Nation, in the whole world, the UK is in the 2nd position in terms of running active Artificial Intelligence companies in the world after the USA.
- Hub of universities – the UK is known for its universities and also for its history & culture. It’s the home of top universities.
- High potential for employment in Artificial Intelligence
- Study and work opportunities – the best thing about UK universities is that they give you enough liberty to work and study at the same time, which not only helps you in molding your personality but it also helps you in standing out your resume.
- Healthy work culture and living environment
- The mode of communication is English – there’s no such language barrier. English is spoken by 98% of the population in the UK.
- The UK has also planned to increase its funding for Artificial Intelligence.
Top Universities for Master’s in Artificial Intelligence in the UK
It offers a 1-year MSc in Artificial Intelligence. The tuition fee for this course is 34,33,000 INR. 2:1 honors and 60% and above is what they expect from the candidates.
It offers a 1-year Masters in Artificial Intelligence course. The tuition fee for this course is 35,00,000 INR. First-class degree and 70% and above in graduate degrees is their requirement.
1-year MSc ACS: Artificial Intelligence course is available here. With the requirement of upper seconds class in computer science and 50% and above percentage. The tuition fee can go up to 26,60,000 INR
It offers 1-year MSc in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence. The tuition fee is 23,00,000 INR. Excellent academic background can help you in getting there.
It offers 1-year MSc in Artificial Intelligence with 2:1 honors and a 60% above percentage. The cost of studying this course is 25,50,000 INR.
It offers 1-year MSc in Artificial Intelligence with a 2:1 degree and a 60% above percentage. The cost of studying this course is 27,00,000 INR.
A 1-year MSc in Artificial Intelligence course is available here. The requirement to study this course is a 2:1 degree and 60% above percentage. The cost of studying this course is 25,55,000 INR.
A 1-year MSc in control automation and artificial intelligence is offered here. The tuition fee is 18,00,000 INR. The requirement to study this course is a 2:2 honors degree and 50% and above percentage in the graduate degree.
MS in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence with a course duration of 1-year is offered here. The cost of studying this course is 14,57,000 INR.
It offers a 1-year MSc in Artificial Intelligence and an MSc in Applied Artificial Intelligence. The tuition fee for this course is 19,53,000 INR.
- Undergraduate pass certificate
- English proficiency test scores such as IELTS and TOEFL
- Letter of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Copy of Passport/visa
- Pay 284.57 GBP for National Health Services
Cost of Master’s in Artificial Intelligence in the UK
How a person chooses to live will affect the living expenses. The living expenses will be different for different people as per their lifestyles. But the course fee will be the same for everyone. We have curated an approximate cost of studying and living in the UK below.
- The University of Edinburgh – 8,53,000 INR
- Imperial College London – 12,42,000 INR
- The University of Manchester – 9,82,000 INR
- University of Arts London – 11,32,000 INR
- The University of Birmingham – 8,85,000 INR
- University of Southampton – 12,16,000 INR
- The Queen Mary University of London – 11,13,000 INR
- Coventry University – 15,91,000 INR
- Bournemouth University – 12,04,000 INR
- Aston University – 16,40,000 INR
- Accommodation per month – 45,223 INR
- Food – 20,000 INR
- Internet – 4,019 INR
- Mobile – 3,019 INR
- Transportation – 4,522 INR
- Clothing – 7,537 INR
The cost of the application fee, airfare, visa, etc., will be separate.
Job Opportunities and Salary
- Artificial Intelligence and machine learning engineer – 81,80,372 INR
- Artificial developer – 83,41,166 INR
- Android developer – 69,64,371 INR
- Game developer – 66,42,784 INR
- Web developer – 63,81,494 INR
- Cross Platform Security Manager – 97,58,159 INR
- Web Security Administration – 71,85,462 INR
You can apply for scholarships to reduce your cost of studying. Below are some of the scholarships you should know about-
- The University of Edinburgh – Charles Wallace India Trust
- University of Manchester – The University of Manchester India SCholarship
- The University of Birmingham – DeepMind Scholarship
- University of Southampton – Course and country origin dependent scholarship
- The Queen Mary University of London – Chevening Awards
- Coventry University – Coventry University Sports Scholarship
- Bournemouth University -Academic excellence scholarship
- Aston University- The vice-chancellor international scholarship
- Chevening Scholarship – For many other universities
How ForeignAdmits Can Help You
ForeignAdmits is one of the most trusted and preferred by students when it comes to studying abroad. We’ll help you in every step of your studying abroad journey. Your profile evaluation, selecting the most suitable university for you, we will do all of it. But it doesn’t here. We will also help in writing SOP, essays, loan approval, scholarships, and much more.