12th grade is completed, college admissions have started and so has the pressure of the cost of education on you. Are student loans always a way out? Is there a better option? What can one do to feel relieved that they don’t need to pay a lump sum of interest because of student loans? Scholarship exams after 12th can save you.
In this article we are going to discuss about the list of scholarship examinations after 12th that can help you get rid of the financial stress for college. All they require is your knowledge and understanding of concepts to prove you’re worthy to get a scholarship.
List of Scholarship Exams after 12th
These scholarship exams are generally not advertised especially not as much as loans are. However if you’re someone who is focused, dedicated and is a meritorious student, these examinations should be a cake walk and these will help you venture out to fulfil your dreams.
Following are the top 10 scholarships available for students who have completed their 12th class:
- College Admission Scholarship Application (CASA)
- PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students
- Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship
- Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarships
- INSPIRE Scholarship
- AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls
- Foundation For Excellence (FFE) Scholarship
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards
- National Scholarship Test (NST)
- Indian Oil Academics Scholarship
PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Exams after 12th
This scholarship, launched by our PM Modi, is one of the best scholarships exams after 12th. It is for both boy and girls wanting to study after 12th. It is just applicable for UG programs. For example: BCA, BBA, Engineering, MBBS etc. courses are applicable for this internship.
There are a total of 5500 scholarships available out there. Once selected, each girl will be rewarded 3000 INR every month whereas the boys will get 2500 INR per month till the end of their course. Though, it will not exceed more than 5 years.
Eligibility for PM Narendra Modi Scholarship exams after 12th
- Indian students who are applying for universities abroad, i.e., outside India.
- Those who have scored at least 60% marks in 12th board exams.
- Students applying for post graduation courses cannot avail this scholarship.
- Those students who are not doing any kind of full-time or part-time job to earn are eligible.
- This scholarship is not available for people wanting to pursue distance education
- People who have taken admission as a lateral entry or are doing an integrated course are not eligible to apply.
Deadlines to Apply
|Start of application||6th November, 2020|
|Last date of application||15th December, 2020|
|Merit List Preparation||16th January to 26th January|
|Distribution of Payment||16th February to 28th February|
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards is organized by the National Innovation Foundation. Are you a young innovator and want to see your dreams and ideas become reality but always get questioned about your age? This scholarship is the best out of all the other scholarship exams after 12th. It is the right competition for you to apply and watch that dream become a reality.
Eligibility for Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards
- Students up to Class 12th can send their ideas for the Ignite Awards.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be between 17-18 years. If you have freshly passed out of school, then you are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship can only be taken in India.
Deadline for APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards
The last date to apply for this scholarship exam after 12th is 30st August, 2020. Check other events here:
|Last date of application||30th August, 2020|
|Announcement of scholarship holders||The month of October|
Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship Exams after 12th
Being an engineering student and seeing your projects being funded and brought to life is tough but this is one of the scholarship exams after 12th changes it all for you students.
The essential target of the Schindler scholarship is to give money related help to worthy understudies. Consistently, around 75 students are granted this scholarship which is worth 20,000 INR.
Eligibility for Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship Exam after 12th
- Students who have passed class 12th in science stream with at least 65%.
- The family pay of the applicant should not to be in excess of 3 Lakh INR for every annum.
- Candidates who want a certificate in designing streams, for example, Electrical, Civil, Electronics, Mechanical, Electronics and Electronics and Telecommunication are qualified to apply.
Deadlines to Apply
|Start date of application||23rd October, 2020|
|Last date of application||23th November, 2020|
National Scholarship Test (NST)
National Scholarship Test (NST) is the most mainstream scholarship test led by the Shiksha Education Trust. This exam is conducted every year both in the online and offline mode to support meritorious students financially. Students should apply by 31st May every year.
The NST scholarship out of all the scholarship exams after 12th will be awarded to 3000 students. You could also get a 100% tuition fee waiver through NST.
Eligibility for NST
- Students in class 5th to 12th are eligible for NST.
- National Scholarship test provides students with a national and state-level scholarship. The top 3 national level scholars are awarded 75, 000 INR each and the state scholars are awarded 28, 000 INR each.
Deadlines to Apply
|Registration Start Date||25 Jul 2019|
|Registration End Date||20 Feb 2020|
|Download Admit Card||26 Feb 2020 to 1 March 2020|
|Test||1 March 2020|
|Result||13 Mar 2020|
Indian Oil Academics Scholarship
Every year Indian Oil Corporation Limited awards scholarships to meritorious students from all over the country, under the Indian Oil Scholarships Scheme. The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of merit. Indian Oil Academic Scholarships are awarded to first-year students of engineering and MBBS courses. So worry not medical and engineering students, this scholarship can help wavier that heavy tuition fees.
Eligibility for IOCL Scholarship
- Students are required to score at least 65% marks in their 12th boards exam to qualify for IOCL Scholarships.
- The candidate should be between 15-30 years in age.
- They should have studied from a recognised board of education.
Deadlines to Apply
|Start date of Application||July 2020|
|Deadline to submit the application form||October 2020|
|Online display of the result||November 2020|
|IOCL award scholarship||November 2020|
Most scholarships we mentioned work on the same basis other than AICTE as it focuses on girls wanting to pursue a career in engineering. It is not necessary to be burdened by loans. Let you passion and studiousness pay for your tuition. Apply for as many scholarship exams after 12th as you can and you may get a good waiver on your college tuition fee.
Confused? Get personalized guidance to study abroad from our experts at ForeignAdmits, now!