The CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship falls under the Minority Welfare Government Directorate of Kerala. The CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships are still available. Therefore, the students may apply on the official website for this scholarship. Further, the girls in the Muslim and Latin Catholic groups are given CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships. Kindly read this article until the end for more descriptions and statistics. We include the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships’ eligibility conditions, the application form’s last date, how to apply, and more details here. The candidates can further visit the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships official website for more information.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2021
The CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship basically aims to empower the female candidates to give them the best educational studies and support those who are financially behind in terms of their categories. We further summarize the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships offered.
|Scholarship By||The Directorate of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala|
|Name of the Scholarship||CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships 2021|
|Eligibility||10th-class – PhD level|
|Aim||To help the needy and the economically backward students|
|Last date to Apply||2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Rewards
In particular, this section has the benefits offered by the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship, as per to the girls’ educational standard. Also, it is for financially backward candidates. Further, the incentives provided by the Minority Welfare Government Directorate of Kerala DMWGK are as follows in the table below.
|Name of Course for Scholarship||Amount|
|UG||RS.5000/- per year|
|PG||RS.6000/- per year|
|Professional Courses||RS.7000/- per year|
|Hostel Stipend||RS.13000/- per year|
Also Read : Scholarships Without IELTS
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
The Directorate of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala has also stated eligibility conditions for girls from Kerala. This further includes those suitable for these Scholarships. The candidates should review these for eligibility before applying for a scholarship. Some of the eligibility conditions are further given below.
- The candidate should be from Kerala.
- Also, this applies to the Muslim, Latin, and converted Christian groups.
- Particularly, it is not for female students.
- Moreover, candidates applying for the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship should have studied at colleges affiliated with government affiliates.
- Besides, the family’s yearly wealth should be 4.5 lakhs.
- Additionally, nationalized banks should provide a bank account for the applicants applying for this scholarship.
- Further, the sum of the scholarship should be attributed to SB a/c.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships Non-Eligibility Criteria
Students applying may also confirm the non-eligibility requirements as given below.
- Firstly, the annual family income should not exceed 4.5 lakhs.
- Also, candidates not studying in government authorized institutions are not eligible.
- Further, candidates who do not belong to Kerala are not eligible.
- Moreover, candidates who do not have a nationalized bank account are not eligible.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships Important Dates
For the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships, the following are some of the important dates.
|Scholarship Events||Important Dates|
|Application Starting Date||25th Nov 2020|
|Application Ending Date||12th Dec 2020|
|Application Starting Date||17th Sep 2020|
|Application Ending Date||15th Dec 2020|
While applying for the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships, the following are the documents needed. Hence, students should send these documents to the concerned authority.
- Copies of SSLC
- The Student’s Caste Certificate
- The Domicile Certificate if asked
- The Income Certificate
- The Bank Front Page Xerox copy
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships
- Further, Click Here to apply for the scholarship.
- After that, head to the Scholarship page.
- Then, click on ‘CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship’.
- Later, click on Apply Online
- Then, enter all the details
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Finally, take a printout copy of the Application Form
Also Read : Scholarship Exams after 12th [Latest List]
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Renewal 2020-21
- Start Date: 17-09-2020
- End Date: 30-10-2020
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Renewal 2020-21: Scholarships Amount
- Undergraduates: Rs. 5,000/Year
- Postgraduates: Rs. 6,000/Year
- Professional Courses: Rs. 7,000/Year
- Hostel Stipend: Rs. 13,000/Year
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Renewal 2020-21: Eligibility
- The native Keralite should be a Muslim, Latin, or Converted Christian.
- Markedly, a female student should be studying in a Govt./Aided College for graduation/higher courses.
- Also, the students from merit seats to self-financing colleges are now entitled to this scholarship.
- Further, the candidate should have scored 50 % or better in the qualifying test.
- Moreover, the student’s yearly family earnings should not exceed a total of 8 Lakhs.
- Besides, the selected students should stay in recognized hostels only.
- However, those eligible for a hostel scholarship may not be eligible for the grant.
Read more about the ForeignAdmits Dream Big Scholarship!
How To Apply for CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Renewal 2020-21?
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Minority Welfare Directorate of Kerala via the given URL.
- Then, under the ‘Kinds of Scholarship’ section, click on ‘CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship (CHMS).’
- Further, carefully read the directions. Then, click on the DCE Kerala CHMS Renewal page.
- Finally, fill in the form with the specifics stated.
Get in touch with ForeignAdmits to get your profile evaluated!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can candidates from other states compete for the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship?
Ans. No, only candidates from the state of Kerala are qualified for this grant.
Q2. Who is eligible to apply for the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship?
Ans. This award is available to girls from Latin, Muslim, or converted Christian families.
Q3. Is it possible to change the application after it has been submitted?
Ans. Yes, candidates can make changes to their applications before they are approved by the institute. Following that, verification limited mode will be enabled.